[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 68: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 69: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 68: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 69: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
www.mito-forum.de • Thema anzeigen - How many kw/hp does Cagiva Mito have from Switzerland?

How many kw/hp does Cagiva Mito have from Switzerland?

Talk über alles andere, was oben unpassend ist

Moderatoren: Gir, pipiprinz

How many kw/hp does Cagiva Mito have from Switzerland?

Beitragvon DaniErre » Montag 18. März 2013, 16:47

Hi! I'm an Italian guy and the first think I wanna do is to say you sorry because I'm not able to write in german :-(! The question is like title...i would know how many kw/hp have Cagiva Mito 1994 from Switzerland. What i would know is if it was a full power version like in Italy or not. Why do I want to know this? Because I have a Cagiva Planet full power with a swiss carburetor (Del'Orto PHBH 28 ND) and i have a sheet in which there is written swiss mito's carburetion from 1994 with that carburetor. So if in 1994 Mito from Switzerland had the same power of italian version i can do that setup. Thank you in advance and I'm very sorry for my language. A think only you can help me!
DaniErre

Re: How many kw/hp does Cagiva Mito have from Switzerland?

Beitragvon caio2306 » Montag 18. März 2013, 17:58

The Mito from Switzerland had worse cylinder heads for low-octane petrol. And the cylinders didn't give you the power like others do, e.g. 73073.
But I am sure, that other users can say a little bit more in better english.
caio2306
Profi

Beitragvon Gir » Montag 18. März 2013, 22:41

Hi,

you should tell us the engine parts, respectively the numbers on it, cylinder- head and piston.
With that numbers we can give you an statement how powerful your engine is.

Look for the cylinder number on the right, the side without the coolant duct.
The number of the head could you find on the top of it. Here you should find a number, which begins with "200" and a letter, or no number. The head without any number is in most cases black painted.

The piston type (flat top, domed top, 1 piston ring or 2 piston rings) can be found by removing the head or by looking into the exhaust port.

btw: You are wrong in this part of the forum. The thread should be written in "Allgemein". But its cool, I think its the problem with the language.
Der Dumme lernt nie aus seinen Fehlern. Der Kluge lernt aus seinen Fehlern. Der Geniale lernt aus den Fehlern anderer.
Gir
Papermobil

Beitragvon DaniErre » Dienstag 19. März 2013, 00:23

Thank you both! :D If you tell me how to move the thread in the right category I will do it :), I honestly do not understand a word of German and Google translator does not translate well at all; anyway I understand that you are very experienced in this forum! :) So, I know everything you asked except the number of the head, however I know that it's not painted black. Tomorrow I'll check and tell you the number! :)

Engine: 66650E
Piston: domed top with two piston rings

P.S. I would like to point out that my Cagiva Planet is not from Switzerland, just carburetor is from Switzerland/Austria (Dell'Orto PHBH 28 ND). :)
DaniErre

Beitragvon caio2306 » Dienstag 19. März 2013, 09:53

Cylinderheadlist:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9617

Cylinderlist:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5687

Maybe that helps you.
caio2306
Profi

Beitragvon DaniErre » Dienstag 19. März 2013, 16:18

DaniErre

Beitragvon Gir » Dienstag 19. März 2013, 22:07

It isnt the worst setup.

Should be enough for 20-22kW.
Der Dumme lernt nie aus seinen Fehlern. Der Kluge lernt aus seinen Fehlern. Der Geniale lernt aus den Fehlern anderer.
Gir
Papermobil

Beitragvon caio2306 » Dienstag 19. März 2013, 23:34

"Cagiva Racer" can say some stuff about the different Enige-Setups. I am not sure but i think Cagiva Racer said in an old post, that your Setup is a good alternative to the 73073/200H setup (the elite setup ;-) ).
Maybe you should wait for a post of Cagiva Racer.

Your swiss carburator wont steel much horse power.
caio2306
Profi

Beitragvon Cagiva Racer » Mittwoch 20. März 2013, 00:51

Cagiva Racer
Profi

Beitragvon DaniErre » Mittwoch 20. März 2013, 15:15

Oh that's great! I'm very happy! :D So, how can I know what is the best carburetion setup with my carburetor? Thank you! You are very helpful! :-)
DaniErre

Beitragvon Hallowach1000 » Mittwoch 20. März 2013, 15:22

Hallowach1000

Beitragvon caio2306 » Mittwoch 20. März 2013, 16:07

Everything in our FAQ ;-)
If the translator can not translate the words, ask us here.
caio2306
Profi

Zurück zu Offtopic/Talk